- Wind Quintet No.1: Eagle Eyes, for wind quintet, perform in ACL Special Festival, Tokyo, Japan.
- Urban Construction, for 2 vibraphones, 2 marimba and a dancer, Amphitheatre, HKAPA, presented by Toolbox Percussion, 8 October, 2017.
- The Poetess, for soprano and piano, “Musicarama 2017: Integrated Dissonance”, 13 October, 2017, Hong Kong.
- Resonance from the Far East, for violin and piano, Pan Music Festival 2017, Korea.
- Zerstreutes Hinausschaun, for soprano saxophone, alto saxophone and orchestra, premiere by Timothy Sun, Hugo Loi and Macau Youth Symphony Orchestra in Macau Cultural Centre, 3 September, 2017.
- Wind Quintet No.1: Eagle Eyes, for wind quintet, perform by Sawasdee Woodwind Quintet, date TBC in Thailand.