Premiere and Performances
- Wind Quintet No.1: Eagle Eyes, for wind quintet, perform in ACL Special Festival, Tokyo, Japan.
- Urban Construction, for 2 vibraphones, 2 marimba and a dancer, Amphitheatre, HKAPA, presented by Toolbox Percussion, 8 October, 2017.
- The Poetess, for soprano and piano, “Musicarama 2017: Integrated Dissonance”, 13 October, 2017, Hong Kong.
- Resonance from the Far East, for violin and piano, perform by Anna Park (violin) and Eunji Lee (piano) in Ilshin Hall, Seoul on 19 September, 2017 during Pan Music Festival 2017, Korea.
- Resonance from the Far East, for violin and piano, perform by perform by Anna Park (violin) and Eunji Lee (piano) in Jeju University Concert Hall, 10 September, 2017 during Pan Music Festival 2017, Korea.
- Zerstreutes Hinausschaun, for soprano saxophone, alto saxophone and orchestra, premiere by Timothy Sun, Hugo Loi and Macau Youth Symphony Orchestra in Macau Cultural Centre, 3 September, 2017. (Postponed due to poor weather in Macau)
Talks and Others
- Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra, Swire Maestro Series-The Oboe Delights Pre-Concert Talk, 1,2 December, 2017, 7:15pm (1 English/ 2 Cantonese)
- Berliner Philharmoniker Pre-Concert Talk, 10 November, 2017, 7:15pm, Shatin (tbc).
- Berliner Philharmoniker Pre-Concert Talk, “Destiny, Life and Music–Foresight of the Berliner Philharmoniker’s Hong Kong Visit”, 20 October, 2017, 7:30pm, 9/F Forum, eslite Causeway Bay Store, Hysan Place (Cantonese)
- Musicarama Pre-Concert Talk, 13 October, 2017, 7:15, Hong Kong City Hall Theatre (Cantonese).
- Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra Season Opening Pre-Concert Talk, Tchaikovsky’s Piano Concerto No.1/ Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring, 2 September, 2017, 7:15pm (Cantonese)